On all products
1 year warranty, 30 days replacement, buy now !
Shipping price :
|£ 0 - £ 19.99||£ 0|
|£ 19.99 - £ 39.99||£ 2.91|
|£ 39.99 - £ 79.99||£ 3.91|
|£ 79.99 - £ 199.99||£ 6.91|
|£ 199.99 And above||£ 6.91|
- Compatible Brand : Lenovo
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Type : Li-ion
- Warranty : One year warranty
- Voltage : 14.8V
- Color : black
- Model Number : 42T5225
Can replace the following part numbers :
Fits the Following Models :
Lenovo ThinkPad R400 7443
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 Series (14.1" widescreen)
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 7732, ThinkPad R61 7733, ThinkPad R61 7734,
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 7735, ThinkPad R61 7736, ThinkPad R61 7737,
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 7738, ThinkPad R61 7742, ThinkPad R61 7743,
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 7744, ThinkPad R61 7751, ThinkPad R61 7753,
Lenovo ThinkPad R61 7754, ThinkPad R61 7755
Lenovo ThinkPad R61i Series (14.1" widescreen)
Lenovo ThinkPad R61i 7732, ThinkPad R61i 7742
Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Series
Lenovo ThinkPad T400 2764, ThinkPad T400 7417
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Series (14.1" widescreen)
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 1959, ThinkPad T61 6377, ThinkPad T61 6378,
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 6379, ThinkPad T61 6480, ThinkPad T61 6481,
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 7658, ThinkPad T61 7659, ThinkPad T61 7660,
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 7661, ThinkPad T61 7662, ThinkPad T61 7663,
Lenovo ThinkPad T61 7664, ThinkPad T61 7665
Lenovo ThinkPad T61p Series (14.1" widescreen)
How do I extend the life of my laptop battery ?
- 1 . New Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery Pack must be fully charged before use.If you don't use your laptop for a period of time,you must fully discharge then recharge the Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery.
- 2 . Always use a Lenovo laptop on a hard surface.Don’t put it on your lap (despite its name) or on thermal insulating materials such as cushions. If you like to work in bed with your laptop, I recommend using a laptop table. I have this one, and I am quite content with it.
- 3 . Try to avoid charging the battery while you are working with the laptop. Charging the Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery increases your laptop’s temperature. The problem is that the CPU, the graphics card and the hard disk also heat up your laptop, which adds to the temperature increase experienced when charging the Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery. Many vendors deliver their laptops with software that allows you to disable charging. You also can remove the Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery while you are working on AC current.
- 4 . Make sure the laptop’s ventilation can always work properly. Don’t place objects before the ventilation systems opening. Don’t run or charge the laptop while it is in its case.
- 5 . Don’t leave the laptop in the car or under the sun in summer. Use a bike. It keeps your Lenovo 42T5225 Laptop battery cool and your own battery healthy. And too much sun exposure causes only skin cancer anyway.
- Guaranteed Secure Payments on Every Order
- Refund if your item is not delivered or as described
- Buyer Protection after order confirmation
£ 41 / piece
£ 29 / piece
cell phone battery
£ 16 / piece
£ 74 / piece