On all products
1 year warranty, 30 days replacement, buy now !
Shipping price :
|£ 0 - £ 19.99||£ 0|
|£ 19.99 - £ 39.99||£ 2.91|
|£ 39.99 - £ 79.99||£ 3.91|
|£ 79.99 - £ 199.99||£ 6.91|
|£ 199.99 And above||£ 6.91|
- Compatible Brand : HP
- Voltage : 9220mAh/35Wh
- Type : Li-ion
- Warranty : One year warranty
- Capacity : 3.8v
- Color : Black
- Model Number : 789609-001
Can replace the following part numbers :
Fits the Following Models :
Hp Pavilion x210-K010ng
Hp Pavilion x2 10-K020ng
HP 10-K020NR 10-K010NR
Hp Pavilion x2 10-j013tu(K2N76PA)
Hp Pavilion x2 10-j014tu(K2N77PA)
Hp Pavilion x2 10-j024tu
please carefully check out your original battery.if you are not sure about it,please advise me your original battery's picture ,we will check it soon.
Here are three main tips that should easily apply to all batteries in mobile devices:
- 1 . Temperature : Do not expose your device to extreme temperatures. Cooler temperatures prevent battery corrosion, so it's always best to keep your device from overheating. It happens. Working with a tablet in your lap, you can feel the warmth heating up your legs. That means the battery is also getting hot. Work with your tablet in such a position that heat can easily dissipate.
- 2 . Discharge : It's a myth that modern batteries need a full discharge to retain "memory" (this only applies to a nickel-based battery pack). Every full cycle wears the battery down by a small amount. So, smaller discharges are better. Try not to let your battery go beyond the half-way point before applying a charge.
- 3 . Abuse : This is a no-brainer, but people do get careless, and every drop of that tablet runs the risk of damaging the battery within. This also applies to improper discharges. These types of discharges can happen when a process gets out of control and is allowed to continue on, which quickly runs down the battery. If you see this happening (if the tablet starts responding slowly), find the rogue process and kill it or restart the tablet.
- Guaranteed Secure Payments on Every Order
- Refund if your item is not delivered or as described
- Buyer Protection after order confirmation
£ 41 / piece
£ 29 / piece
cell phone battery
£ 16 / piece
£ 74 / piece