On all products
1 year warranty, 30 days replacement, buy now !
Shipping price :
|£ 0 - £ 19.99||£ 0|
|£ 19.99 - £ 39.99||£ 2.91|
|£ 39.99 - £ 79.99||£ 3.91|
|£ 79.99 - £ 199.99||£ 6.91|
|£ 199.99 And above||£ 6.91|
- Compatible Brand : Allen_Bradley
- Voltage : 3V
- Type : Li-ion
- Warranty : One year warranty
- Capacity : 1800mAh
- Color : yellow
- Model Number : 1771-HMA
- Size : 45.4*16.6MM
Can replace the following part numbers :
Fits the Following Models :
1746-BAS, 1747-PT1 Series;
1756-L1, 1756-L1M1, 1756-L1M2, 1756-L1M3 Series;
1785-L40B/L, 1785-L60B/L Series;
A-2/05, A-2/16, A-2/17 Series;
B, B-2/16, B-2/17 Series;
C-2/16, C-2/17 Series;
D-2/16, D-2/17 Series;
DL20 DataLiner Series;
Logix 5550, Logix 5555, Logix 5563 Series;
MINI-PLC-2/16, MlNl-PLC-2/17 Series;
PLC-2, PLC-3 Series;
PLC-5/11, PLC-5/20, PLC-5/30, PLC-5/40, PLC-5/60 Series;
SLC-100, SLC-150 Series;
SLC-5/01, SLC-5/02, SLC-5/03, SLC-5/04, SLC-5/05 Series;
1. This is 1 cell Li-on battery designed for PLC.
2. Low self-discharge rate gives this cell a 10 year shelf life.
3. Stable voltage and broad temperature range (-40°C to +85°C).
4. High energy, high reliability for memory backup applications.
5. This is non-rechargeable battery, please don't charged it.
10pc 1770-XYC BR-A PLC Battery(Battery weight: 18.50g, contacts: Wire Leads Connector)
Model: 1745-B1, 1747-BA, 1756-BA1, 1756-BA2, 1763-BA, 1770-XO, 1770-HMA, 1770-XR, 1770-XY, 1770-XYB, 1770-XYC, 1770-XYV, 1770- XZ, 1771-HMA, 2706-NB1
How do I extend the life of my Laptop battery ?
- 1 . New Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery Pack must be fully charged before use.If you don't use your laptop for a period of time,you must fully discharge then recharge the Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery.
- 2 . Always use a Allen_Bradley laptop on a hard surface.Don’t put it on your lap (despite its name) or on thermal insulating materials such as cushions. If you like to work in bed with your laptop, I recommend using a laptop table. I have this one, and I am quite content with it.
- 3 . Try to avoid charging the battery while you are working with the laptop. Charging the Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery increases your laptop’s temperature. The problem is that the CPU, the graphics card and the hard disk also heat up your laptop, which adds to the temperature increase experienced when charging the Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery. Many vendors deliver their laptops with software that allows you to disable charging. You also can remove the Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery while you are working on AC current.
- 4 . Make sure the laptop’s ventilation can always work properly. Don’t place objects before the ventilation systems opening. Don’t run or charge the laptop while it is in its case.
- 5 . Don’t leave the laptop in the car or under the sun in summer. Use a bike. It keeps your Allen_Bradley 1771-HMA Laptop battery cool and your own battery healthy. And too much sun exposure causes only skin cancer anyway.
- Guaranteed Secure Payments on Every Order
- Refund if your item is not delivered or as described
- Buyer Protection after order confirmation
£ 46 / piece
£ 34 / piece
cell phone battery
£ 19 / piece
£ 79 / piece