On all products
1 year warranty, 30 days replacement, buy now !
Shipping price :
|£ 0 - £ 19.99||£ 0|
|£ 19.99 - £ 39.99||£ 2.91|
|£ 39.99 - £ 79.99||£ 3.91|
|£ 79.99 - £ 199.99||£ 6.91|
|£ 199.99 And above||£ 6.91|
- Compatible Brand : Alcatel
- Voltage : 3500MAH/13.3Wh
- Type : Li-ion
- Warranty : One year warranty
- Capacity : 3.8v
- Color :
- Model Number : TLP024C1
Can replace the following part numbers :
Fits the Following Models :
Charge limit voltage：4.35V
Prolonging the Life of Your Battery .
- 1 . Initialize a new Alcatel TLP024C1 cell phone battery .New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full—this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized.
- 2 . Avoid fully discharging a lithium-ion battery !Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left. Lithium-ion batteries, like most rechargeable batteries, have a set number of charges in them.
- 3 . Keep the battery cool. CPut the battery in the fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can’t control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don’t have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature.
- 4 . Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is.
- 5 . Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt which reduce the efficiency of energy transfer. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing or isopropyl alcohol.
- Guaranteed Secure Payments on Every Order
- Refund if your item is not delivered or as described
- Buyer Protection after order confirmation
£ 46 / piece
£ 34 / piece
cell phone battery
£ 19 / piece
£ 79 / piece